Welcome to the Master in Sport Digital Marketing and New Media[NEW]
Become a Marketing & Communications Professional for Sport 5.0.
Learn all about Sports communications from professionals, managers, athletes and well-known journalists.
The world of sport is currently undergoing a radical transformation thanks to digital innovation. New strategies and well-prepared, motivated professionals are needed to reach new objectives in a sector that is rapidly evolving.
If sport is your passion, this is your opportunity to take a step forward.
Acquire all the latest new skills in digital marketing and new media to develop products and services for the Sport Industry.
NOW AT THE PROMOTIONAL PRICE OF 1,970 € [
regular fee 2,500 €]
START OF MASTER COURSE
VITO CELLAMAROEU Project Forum Foundation - EU Digital Europe
ANDREA BOSCAROThe Vortex, E-Commerce e Storytelling
ALESSANDRO FRANGIONIRoads Agency, Facebook - Instagram Advertising & Mail Marketing
ARIANNA IOLIDiari BV, Storytelling
GIANMARCO TERRACCIANOBIA UK, Neuromarketing
UGO BENINIThe Vortex - International Digital Strategy
The Master course consists of 30 lessons in total (twice a week)
- 45 hours of High-level professional training in 30 lessons (of 1.5 hours each)
- 15 hours of Questions and Answers with the course lecturers after each lesson (0.5 hours)
- 5 hours of extra Question Time
The lessons are held twice a week, on Thursdays from 6.30 to 20.30 p.m. and on Saturdays, for 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. (for 15 weeks).
Lessons will be available form next day on the e-learning platform.
What will you learn?
This master diploma will enable you to have a new vision of the sport business through the opportunities offered by the digital channels:
- Basics of the sport business
- Sport marketing planning
- Brand management & fans 4.0
- Creating and monitoring a Digital Marketing Plan
- Social media marketing: Case Studies and Best Practices
- Web reputation and crisis management
- Digital communication in sports
- Budgeting & analytics involved in marketing decisions
- New Media for the communication of sports events
- e-Sports: a totally new business sector
For whom is this Professional Certification?
- University students and graduates
- Sports organisations
- Marketing and sales managers
- Managers and professionals in the sport sector
- Communications agencies, Social media marketing and PR
- Start-uppers, entrepreneurs
- Social media managers and bloggers
- Enthusiasts of sports and digital marketing
This master presents various levels of skills and experience and will allow you to maximise the impact of your sport marketing through powerful digital instruments.
Founder and director of the Business School
“We welcome this new European Business School, because the world around us is changing by the second, and to keep up with its pace, something new has to be created. With Europa Innovation, you have the chance to take your skills to an international level, and to broaden your job horizons. From the very first day in class, you will learn that you have an impact on the future, and discover day-by-day the opportunities that open up to all those who look ahead and accept the challenge of digital transformation!”.
After completing this course, you will know how to:
- conduct digital research, establish corporate objectives for campaigns and develop a specific digital marketing strategy in the sport sector
- create and develop attractive and innovative contents that guide the ROI (Return on investment)
- set up, optimise, create, make and create reports on publicity campaigns with a variety of approaches and for a fee on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- create and manage research campaigns for a fee in Google AdWords, and use Google Analytics to measure their performance
- Plan effective e-mails for generating contacts, achieve customer loyalty
- manage digital aspects of the sport-brand
- meet the digital requirements of companies and sports federations
- manage communication for PR and sports clubs/associations
- manage and organise brand management
- work as a sport consulting agent
- work as an advertising and product branding manager at publicity and communication agencies
- Lessons aim at develop specialised and digital job-oriented skills
- Workshops and exercises on success case history, for taking a practical look at contents
- Meetings with top leaders and managers in the sports sector
- Hands-on learning with real case exercises
- Constant monitoring of your study progress, including tests and exams
- Final project-work to obtain your master diploma
Job Oriented Master – Professional opportunities
- Sport social media specialist
- Sport brand manager
- Expert in digital communication for sport companies and athletes
- Content manager for the world of sport
- Sport blogger/influencer
- Career guidance interview to help define your professional career path
- Personal branding development services and help searching for professional opportunities, in collaboration with Emagister
- Final work placement in important companies around Europe for on-the-job training, to enter the job market
The master in Sport Digital Marketing consists in a training programme that allows participants to follow the lessons directly from home by entering the virtual classroom. The e-learning system gives access to recommended exercises and suggested contents that can be done individually or in a group using the network.
- Master Online: 65 learning hours online + Final Test online
- Visits to very important companies in sports market are included!
MASTER ONLINE +LIVE FACTORY
In addition to the ordinary e-learning course, anyone wishing to broaden the experience gained from the master course can join the Live Factory, that includes 2 Live meetings, to make the training experience even more complete and stimulating.
- Master Online: 65 learning hours online
- + Final Test as an actual work experience at Sport Digital Marketing Festival in Riccione.
nb: Travel and living expenses are not included.