Welcome to the [Online] Master
in EU PROJECTS DESIGN & MANAGEMENT PLUS
Become a Specialist in EU Funding. Get your EU Business Excellence Certification.
A brand-new online format with the best professionals in EU Projects Design & Management.
Are you looking for the latest news about the European programs within the EU 2020 strategy with a budget of 960+ billion euros? How about a preview of the new 2021-2027 Programming with 1020+ billion euros of budget already in the pipeline?
Do you want to learn how to write a winning European project proposal?
EU Funds are the key financial instrument for innovative projects of development in all sectors and are aimed at associations, public bodies, SMEs, private organizations and now professionals too.
Enter the world of European Projects.
Specialise now and discover a myriad of opportunities that will help you realise your own projects.
NOW AT ONLY 797 €
[REGULAR FEE 999 €]
19th MARCH 2020
The Masters course features an executive formula of 20 Lessons, 45 hours in total: :
- 20 Lessons of High-level professional training (of 1.5 hours each, twice a week)
- 10 hours of Question and Answer sessions with the course lecturers (after each lecture – 0.5 hours)
- 5 hours of extra Question time with teachers
Lessons are held twice a week, on Thursdays from 18.30 to 20.30 and on Saturdays, from 11.30 a.m. to 13.30 (for 10 weeks).
Classes are available on-demand on the e-learning platform from the following day.
What will you learn?
- PCM Methodology – Project-Cycle Management
- New Logical Framework
- EU Programs and Istitutions
- Planning of EU Funds 2020
- Preview of the new Multiannual Framework Program 2021-2027
- In-depth analysis of the EU Main programmes: Life, Horizon Europe, Europe for Citizens, Erasmus Plus, SME Instrument, Cohesion Fund…
- Executive Planning – Techniques e Methods
- Reference papers: work plans, calls, forms
- Designing a winning EU project
- Matrix of Financeability of a project
- Developing an International Partnership
- Structuring of the project: mission, strategy, coherence with the objectives of the organization. Setting of the budget, eligible expenditure, co-funding.
- Management of the project: procedure of the project, from start to finish; negotiation and agreement with EU, rules and bonds.
- Case histories and best practice. Analysis of successful projectswith the help of previously drafted forms (on projects already approved by the European Commision).
- Workshop and Project-Work phase with online Tutoring Service.
- Dissemination of the results
- Financial Reporting of the EU projects
- Institutional assetts and management models (internal handling, ad hoc structures, steering committees).
Who is this master for?
The Master is for people with previous experience in EU planning who want to enhance their knowledge but also for people who want to improve their skills and get started in this fertile field with a solid base knowledge and be competitive from the get-go.
There are no access requirements and you don’t need a qualification. Also, there is no age limit: it’s open to whoever wants to be innovative and eager to learn new things in order to carry out important projects of development in different fields.
- High School Graduates, College Students, Graduand and Graduates
- Professionals, Consultants, Freelancers
- Non-profit Organisations, Consulting Agencies
- Small and Medium Businesses, Trade Associations
- Researchers and Research Centres
- Managers and Officials of the Public Administration, Local Authorities, University, Education and Training Institutes
Founder and director of the Business School
“We welcome this new European Business School, because the world around us is changing by the second, and to keep up with its pace, something new has to be created. With Europa Innovation, you have the chance to take your skills to an international level, and to broaden your job horizons. From the very first day in class, you will learn that you have an impact on the future, and discover day-by-day the opportunities that open up to all those who look ahead and accept the challenge of digital transformation!”
What skills do you learn with the Master?
With the Master Participants will:
- learn from the most renowned and experienced professionals in the field how to navigate the various direct funds and choose the most suitable for your project, easily finding the necessary papers and acquiring an excellent knowledge of the management systems of European funding sources
- find inspirations and ideas for new projects
- be more productive thanks to new techniques, tools and working methods
- learn how to network, acquire more knowledge from other participants, find potential partners, exchange ideas and seek cooperative solutions to new challenges
- master Europlanning techniques and the administrative and operational management of projects;
- develop a true networking culture;
- apply the know-how acquired in the field of Europlanning, creating real projects.
- Lectures to develop concrete and job-orientated skills on European projects funding
- Workshops and exercises on real case studies to gain in-depth experience with content
- Executive talks with international hi-flyng EU Project Designers and manager
- Experience-based learning with case studies and exercises
- Constant monitoring during the e-learning process
- Final Project-work to obtain your Masters qualification
- 2 classroom meetings during the course (optional)
What is the strenght of this master?
You will find the most renowned and accomplished Professionals of the sector, highly experienced with a very advanced know-how.
You will learn-by-doing from the best Professionals in Europe!
Are you ready for a valuable experience?
Signing up for the Master of European Projects Design & Management by Europa Innovation Business School is a smart investment on your own future.
The education provided by Europa Innovation Business School is certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality standard.
Become a Specialist Certified EU Business Excellence.
What’s included in the MASTER?
ONLINE MASTER – now on sale at 997 [
regular fee 1297 €] – (Students: only 797 €)
With the [Online] Master in EU Projects Design & Management /strong> you can learn from your own place 100% online. Our E-learning platform will give you access to updated contents and useful exercises you can choose to do alone or with the network.
- [Online] Master in EU Projects Design & Management: 45 training hours in total + Online Final Test
MASTER ONLINE +LIVE FACTORY – now on sale at 1297
regular fee 1597 €– (Students: only 797 €)
If you want to go deeper in the experience of the Master, you can enroll in Europa Innovation Factory. The Factory includes, in addition to the standard e-learning course, 2 live meetings and a final workshop.
Our mission is making your learning process as complete and inspiring as possible.
- [Online] Master in EU Projects Design & Management + Live Factory: 45 training hours + 15 class hours (2 intensive days) = 60 hours in total + Online Final Test